Here’s a little hair-inspo for those in the babe gang that like it daring, wild, and ultra-sleek. We love a sleek pony, but there’s something about haute hair that makes the people stop and stare! This style is perfect because it can be worn on a lazy hair day, but switched up for an edgy evening look. All you need is 2-3 bundles of straight or body wave hair (24” Inches and up) to achieve this look. It’s quick, easy & chic!
This look can be achieved with relaxed or natural hair. Start by making sure your hair is clean straight and product free. Next babe, you want to get your favorite moisturizer and some bomb ass edge control.
Step by step:
- Part your hair in the the desired style
- Apply the moisturizer throughout your hair in an upward or downward motion depending on what look your going for.
- Next you want to get your pony smoothe & sleek, use a hard brissle brush to put hair in place.
- Secure your hair with a scrunchy, but make sure your pony is not too tight. We dont need no breakage or headaches (That’s what men are for lol). Depending on the thickness of your hair you have the choice to secure your pony into a tiny ball or you may need to wear an invisible pony.
- Next you want to take 2-3 bundles straight or wavy and grab some bobbies.
- Fold the bundles in half, take a bobby pin and start wrapping the bundles around yourr real hair. This process will take about 2-3 minutes and your done.
- The last thing you want to do is lay your edges honey. Always, always, always lay your edges with some edge control.
There you have it, you’re done! This style will only last for a few days especially if you go to the gym regularly it will sweat out!
The Muse Babe, xoxo